Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SXSW


Guh, guh, guh. I've been avoiding doing SXSW review posts not because it wasn't a freaking blast but because I'm freaking lazy. In the next few posts from me you can expect reviews on:

21
Mister Lonely
Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Some Assembly Required
Run Fat Boy Run
Dance of the Dead
Older Than America
New Orleans Mon Amour
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Southern Gothic
Frontrunners
Yeast
Humboldt County


If there are any that you'd like to see a review on before the others, leave a comment to let me know.

Oh yeah, and I recently saw Funny Games -- a movie I had previously said I would never see -- so I may do a review on that as well.

Peace!
-Bonster

p.s. I'm really stoked about the posts on here lately and I'd like to share it with the inter-world. I'm going to link this blog to my Technorati Profile and maybe we'll start seeing other folks popping up around here too!

No comments: